Blog CategoriesAsk Chris Business Spotlight Dining Events History Hotels Nightlife Rants and Raves Savannah Celebrities This and That Weddings
9th Annual Savannah International Boat Show
Savannah welcomes the 9th Annual Savannah International Boat Show this weekend! This annual boat show will feature the latest models from the region's leading boat dealers, including Barrier Island Marine, Butler Marine, Inc., Coastal Boating Center, Coastal Carolina Yacht Sales, Custom Marine, Hale Marine, Hilton Head Boathouse, Sea Ray of Savannah, Shoreline Marine, and Webster's. Plus, the 2010 show was such a success, that the 2011 show is EXPANDING! With two halls at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center, you are bound to find a boat you can not resist.
Boat displays will be set up in 12 different exhibit halls featuring popular lines including:
- Exhibit Hall K | Regulator, Pioneer, ChrisCraft, Maverick, Pathfinder, Hewes, and Yamaha Motors
- Exhibit Hall H | Key West, Glacier Bay, Everglades, World Cat, Shearwater, Blackwood, SExhibit Hallow Sport, and Sting Ray
- Exhibit Hall A & B | Key West, Carolina Skiff, Sea Fox, and Hurricane
- Exhibit Hall S | Tiara Pursuit Back Cove and Sabre
- Exhibit Hall F | Sea Hunt, Carolina Skiff, G3, and Alweld
- Exhibit Hall C | Bull's Bay
- Exhibit Hall T | Contender Boats and Triton
- Exhibit Hall I | Grady White and Parker
- Exhibit Hall E | Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, and Bayliner
- Exhibit Hall G | Nautic Star, BlackJack, and Mitzi
- Exhibit Hall Y | Scout
Up for entertainment? Friday, Saturday and Sunday, a Georgia DNR Fishing Stimulator will be available all day! There will also be demonstrations of Fish Carvings by Rick and Billy. Bring the kids? Of course, kids fishing clinics will be offered both days at various times, offering great prizes and lessons on how to "Hook the Future." Also for the kids, art classes and face painting from noon to 4PM, on both Saturday and Sunday. Other fun activities include, The Plundering Pirates of Paradise exhibit hall and Music & Prizes with Adventure Radio!
Plus, incredible chances to win amazing prices such as $100 Gift Certificate to Pink Palmetto, Hale Marine fuel treatment, Geechee Sailing Club 1/2 day sail on Windwalker. a two year old 34-foot Gemini, 2 jetski rides from Tybee Island Marina/Tybee Island Jetski,and $400 Gift Certificate to Freedom Boat Club plus a FREE Sunset Champagne Cruise for two!
With this extensive, fishing extravaganza, you sure do not want to miss the 2011 Savannah International Boat Show at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center. To find out more about this event AND how to receive a discount on your tickets, CLICK HERE!
By: Brianne Baggett
Check out NEW pictures from the 2011 Savannah International Boat Show!