Blog CategoriesAsk Chris Business Spotlight Dining Events History Hotels Nightlife Rants and Raves Savannah Celebrities This and That Weddings
Oliver Bentleys: A Treat for the Pup
Are you a dog lover? Are you proud to support local businesses? Then Oliver Bentleys Barking Bakery is for you.
Oliver Bentleys, located right here in Savannah, Georgia, makes handmade, organic, human grade dog treats for your best friend. Using all natural ingredients, including honey from the Savannah Bee Company, Oliver Bentleys lovingly handcrafts dog biscuits with no fillers or preservatives. Ollie B. Biscuits are also soy, gluten, and meat free, perfect for dogs with allergies or dietary concerns.
Ollie B. Biscuits come in attractive tins that can be reused for a variety of purposes after your dog has finished eating the yummy treats within. And buying from Oliver Bentleys is supporting Savannah businesses; Oliver Bentleys is Savannah owned and operated.
- Brighter Day on Bull Street
- Byrd Cookie Company on Waters Avenue
- Canine Palace on Abercorn
- Foley House Inn on West Hull Street
- Forsyth Park Café at Forsyth Park
- The Grateful Hound on Barnard Street
- Heavenly Spa at Westin on the Savannah Harbor
- Matter of Factors on East Bay Street
- Parkers Market Urban Gourmet on Drayton Street
- Savannah Bee Company on West Broughton or West River Street
- Southern Charm at Westin on the Savannah Harbor
- TailsSpin on Habersham Street
So the next time your dog’s treat jar is empty, think about Oliver Bentleys, a handmade, organic, local dog biscuit. And for more information on this Savannah owned and operated business, and to learn more about the all natural ingredients in Ollie B. Biscuits, visit oliverbentleys.com. Don't forget to let us know how much your pup loves the Ollie B. Biscuits!
By: Lynn Schneider